Home Watch Services Provided By
Annapolis Home Concierge
At Annapolis Home Concierge, we actively conduct comprehensive property checks during each scheduled home visit. Tailoring our inspections to match your property’s unique features and your specific needs, we ensure:
- Water cycling in toilets, sinks, tubs, and showers, preventing odors and drain flies.
- Regular operation of dishwashers and washing machines to maintain functionality and keep seals from cracking.
- Detailed inspections of ceilings, walls, and baseboards for any water damage or other concerns.
- Vigilant checks of all sinks for leaks and potential insect issues.
Our team’s specialized training allows us to spot irregularities early on, preventing further damage. Should we identify a concern, we promptly alert you and await your guidance on the next steps. While we offer referrals from our trusted provider list, we’re also happy to collaborate with any service providers you prefer.
Exterior Home Watch Checklist
- Check to ensure lawn maintenance is performed
- Visual checks of outdoor light fixtures
- Exterior check including AC units, fence, and mailbox
- Ensure the security of all entrances.
- Check for evidence of forced entry vandalism, theft, or damage
- Inspection of all outside faucets and hoses for leaks
- Remove newspapers, flyers, packages, mail, or other evidence of non-occupancy
- Look at the roof and gutters from the ground
- Visual inspection of the yard/ landscaping to assure regular maintenance
- Walk entire perimeter
- Check screens for tears/rips
- Check fireplace – exterior
- Check garage area and garage door
Interior Home Watch Checklist
- Check all windows and doors to ensure they are locked, secured, and show no signs of vandalism or interior leaks
- Visual check for signs of water damage, mold, and mildew
- Look in and around sinks, toilets, and hot water heaters for signs of leaks or mildew damage
- Check and run water in sinks, tubs, and showers
- Physically inspect drains for water in all sinks, toilets, and laundry sink
- Run garbage disposal
- Check the hot water heater for any signs of leakage
- Look for evidence of pests, rodents, or bugs
- Run the short cycle dishwasher, washing machine, and garbage disposal
- Record thermostat settings and test the A/C system
- Check and replace smoke alarm batteries.
- Inspect refrigerator and freezers for proper temp and operation
- Reset clocks after a power outage
- Check ceilings and skylights for any signs of roof leaks
- Check laundry room/washing machine for leaks
- Flush and brush all toilets
We use proprietary software that provides customers with detailed property information including:
- Findings based on a checklist, customized to your needs.
- The time and GPS location when your home was visited.
- Attached are pictures of the property, including issues that require attention
- A detailed real-time report emailed to you after our check.