Annapolis Home Concierge provides
Trust, Reliability, Security, and Peace of Mind
- Annapolis Home Concierge provides peace of mind through trusted property care while you are away from your home.
- Annapolis Home Concierge is bonded, insured, background checked, and women-owned.
- Annapolis Home Concierge is a team of professionals who inspect your home. We look with a trained eye, for any potential problems. During our regularly scheduled inspections of both the interior and exterior of a home, we conduct a thorough check. Some of the things we check for include issues with vandalism, water leaks, animal or bug infestations, rain or storm damage, plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, heating, mold, and other various concerns.
- Annapolis Home Concierge employs proprietary software that includes a mobile app. The report provides detailed property information including:
- Findings are based on a checklist, customized to individual needs.
- The time and GPS location when your home was visited.
- Attached are pictures of the property, including issues that require attention.
- A detailed real-time report, in PDF format, is emailed at the conclusion of a home visit.
- We are different from your “neighbor doing a favor” and/or a house cleaner. We use an extensive interior and exterior checklist to ensure that potential issues are detected before they become a major problem. We are always available, not only for regular inspections but also for emergency and pre/post-storm checks. Contrastingly, a homeowner never knows if their neighbor is going to be available and most housekeepers are not trained in home maintenance.
- Annapolis Home Concierge is different from an alarm company. We identify problems or the possibility of their occurrence and notify the client immediately. An alarm company monitors entry into your home or fire alarms. They do not watch for potential problems due to broken pipes, mold, pests, vagrants, etc.
- Annapolis Home Concierge is experienced in property management, and Maryland real estate, and in addition to being homeowners, we have rental properties of our own.