Annapolis Home Concierge Provides Peace of Mind
Trusted. Friendly. Familiar.
- We provide peace of mind through trusted property care while you are away from your home.
- We are bonded, insured, background checked, women owned and accredited through the National Home Watch Association.
- Our team of professionals regularly checks on your home, looking with a trained eye, for any potential problems. On every visit, we check both the interior and exterior of a home. Some of the things we check for include issues with vandalism, water leaks, animal or bug infestations, rain or storm damage, plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, heating, mold, and other various concerns.
- We employ proprietary software to create a real time report of every inspection. The report provides detailed property information including:
- Findings based on a checklist, customized to individual needs.
- The time and GPS location when a property was visited.
- Pictures of the property, including issues that require attention.
- A detailed real-time report, in PDF format, is emailed at the conclusion of a home visit.
- We are different from a “neighbor doing a favor” and/or a house cleaner. We use extensive interior and exterior checklists. This process ensures that potential issues are detected before they become major problems.
- We are available, not only for regular inspections but also for emergency and pre/post-storm checks. Contrastingly, a homeowner never knows if their neighbor is going to be available and most housekeepers are not trained in home maintenance.
- We are different from an alarm company. We identify problems or the possibility of their occurrence and notify the client immediately. An alarm company monitors entry into your home or fire alarms. Unlike us, they do not watch for potential problems due to broken pipes, mold, pests, vagrants, etc.
- Annapolis Home Concierge is experienced in property management, and Maryland real estate. We are long-time homeowners and have rental properties of our own.